Friday, April 5, 2013

Wish List: Adopt-A-Classroom

Please consider contributing to my classroom through Adopt A Classroom.org.

Friends, I am trying to raise money to purchase the Michal L. Printz Award winners for my classroom library. The Printz award is given to young adult books for literary excellence. Please support this worth cause and help turn a struggling student into a life-long reader!  


Earlier this year, I posted a request on Facebook asking for my friends and family to contribute to my Adopt-A-Classroom fundraising drive.  Just to see what the experience would be like for my donors, I contributed to my own cause.  While the process was fairly easy, donors need to be aware that there is a $25 minimum contribution and a small processing fee (under $2).   
Over Spring Break, I ordered a collection of books for my classroom.  I am so thankful for my sponsors; I know that these books will be read again and again.  



No comments:

Post a Comment